1. All pets must be registered with the Management Office. Upon registration, proof of current vaccinations, method of flea control and paperwork from the veterinarian must indicate breed. All dogs will be issued a 903 Dog Tag that must be placed on the dog’s collar or on the leash to be visible at all times when dog is out of unit.
2. A maximum of two pets will be permitted per condominium. A monthly fee is payable for each dog of $50and $35 for each cat & other approved pets.
3. The following dog breeds are not allowed: German Sheppard, Akita, Rottweiler, Pit Bull(also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Chow-Chow, Siberian Husky, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, Great Dane, Doberman Pinsher, Alaskan Malamute, Mastiff’s, Bull Mastiff’s, Newfoundland’s, Burnese Mountain and all "mixes" of the above breeds. The 903 Condominium Association reserves the right to add breeds to this list as it deems necessary.
4.The Management office must visually inspect each pet before final approval is given to a resident to have a pet.
5. Proof of the pets breed, weight and annual inoculations for rabies, distemper, etc., must be provided for the resident’s file.
6. Residents approved to own pets do so at their own risk. Although the pets specified in this policy are not routinely dangerous, residents should be aware that all animals are capable of causing injury. Additionally, in rare cases, some pets may carry infections and parasites that can be dangerous. Pet owners will be held liable for any injury or damage caused by their pet(s).
7. The 903 Condominium Association cannot take responsibility for the pets in any way.